Experienced Legal Representation

More Than A Decade Of Successful Civil Litigation

In a dispute, each party usually prefers to resolve matters out of court. While that is possible for many issues, there are always situations where it can be impossible to avoid litigation. If you have attempted mediation or other means to resolve the matter, we at Copete Law Firm are here to represent you.

For more than a decade, our attorney, Sergio A. Copete, has assertively and successfully represented clients at trial. He has achieved favorable verdicts and settlements for Santa Ana clients across a spectrum of industries, including business and real estate. When civil litigation is the best course of action, Copete Law Firm is here for you.

Assisting Landlords And Tenants With Disputes

Landlord-tenant law in California is very complex and it easy to get into trouble, especially if you are a landlord. Because of this complexity, it is typically far less expensive to speak with an attorney early in the process. Whether you wish to evict a tenant, are having issues with a purchase or sale of real property or you need help protecting your rights as a tenant, we can protect your interests with a variety of situations, including:

  • Fraud
  • Misrepresentation
  • Easement and boundary disputes
  • Quiet title
  • Purchase and sale disputes

Using Litigation To Protect Your Business

If you own or operate a business, disputes can often arise. Our attorney at Copete Law Firm can protect your interests with a range of business and contract disputes, working to protect your interests and minimize costs. Litigation is sometimes necessary and our experience can help you achieve a cost-effective resolution, efficiently to allow you to get back to your focus on running your business.

Seek Our Litigation Representation

We are ready to provide you with our fierce trial advocacy. If you have a personal injury case, we will not charge you any fees unless we recover compensation. Schedule an initial consultation with us by calling Copete Law Firm or using our online contact form.